FX335 review by Yamaha

Yamaha: FX335

I play with this guitar, from Jack Johnson to Led Zep and it does fine for what I want to play. The only thing that I reccomend is that you stick with light gauge strings on this guitar, only because of problems I've run into with medium and the strings staying in place. The medium gauge strings kept popping out. The sound from the electic pickups inside of this guitar are average. I only had trouble with the gain of the guitar on max, and high distortion on the amp, all I recieved was a loud humming noise that was resolved when I placed my palm on the strings.

I love this guitar, and if it were stolen or lost, I would most definetly get another one of the same kind. This acoustic fits any of my playing which is anything. Like I said before the only thing that I wish it had was a cut-away body, but it doesn't bother me. Overall, I love this guitar and bring it to many a bonfire to play and sarinate everyone.

This guitar is very reliable, but I haev put a dent in the side of it when my guitar stand collapsed and my electric fell into the side of this acoustic, but other than that it has held up. The electronics inside of it I have no had one problem with. Holds up fine through the elements outside whenever I bring it outside (Bonfires, Swimming Pools, etc).

I love the wood finish of this guitar and clean clear finish of it. It's pick gaurd flows excelently with the rest of the guitar. The guitar did not contain any major flaws.

This is a great acoustic/electric guitar. Has 21 frets on the neck, but playing way up there is hard on it. It came with a gig bag, strap, cable, and all the goodies. I love the styling of this. The only thing that I wish it had/was is a cut away, it is your ordinary non-cut away acoustic, but I'm happy with this how it is.