Gigmaker Standard Acoustic Guitar Pack review by Yamaha

Yamaha: Gigmaker Standard Acoustic Guitar Pack

I got this guitar to learn and practice on instead of buying an expensive electric then ending up not liking it. Well anyways, I like to play rock, and for the rock solos, intros etc, this works just fine. My uncle has been playing for about 16 years, and he has a 300$ acoustic, and says that this Yamaha sounds way better than his, he said this is one of the best acostics he has played.

I would give htis guitar a 9, jsut because it is an all around good guitar, especially for the price.

I would say that this guitar would last pretty long, there are no wear marks or anything on it so far and iv eprobably had it for half a year or sumwhere around there. But I would get the insurance plan for it, I get it for everything I buy.

There was nothing wrong with this when I got it and as far as I know its still in good condition. Could be a bit better quality in the tuning pegs though.

Well I'm pretty new at guitar so I don't really know alot about them, but I can help people out who are looking into buying it. It came with the guitar, gig bag, strap, picks, DVD, tuner, and extra strings. If you are beginning, this should be all you need. The gig bag is crappy but ihad anohte rhard case. I don't really use the strap, but it's held pretty well when I do use it, if you use one alot I would suggest getting a new one tho. Picks are just fine shouldn't need anymore. DVD I kinda found useless, but if you are brand new, you could learn some stuff from it. The tuner is pretty good, there are definately better ones around but it works just fine. The strings have never broken or anything like that so I'm guessing the extras are jsut as good as the originals. The main thing I don't like, is there is no dot (inlay I think they are called) on the 3rd fret, nothing major but it would make things easier. Also, there is no strap button on the far side of the guitar, you ahve to wrap a string (provided) around the head and use that, but it still works fine for me.