Gigmaker Standard Acoustic Guitar Pack review by Yamaha

Yamaha: Gigmaker Standard Acoustic Guitar Pack

Purchased from: music city

I play alt and modern rock songs on it and it sounds good, out of the three non electric guitars I've played this is the best of them.

Overall impression is that it is good for beginner and intermediate players on a budget. It is great for a veriety og genres. I have been playing for 2 years now and this guitar suits me very well. If it were stolen I would probably save up to get a better one. I love the price and the extras it comes with but I don't like the tuners on it. I wish it had locking tuners or soemthing.

I have beat the hell out of this guitar and it is still just the way I got it with the exception from a few scratches that are hardly noticable. The strap button is very reliable you won't have to worry about that. If your going to gig with this I suggest also bringing a backup guitar just in case.

This guitar was set up fine but like I said your probably going to want to lowering the action, there was no flaws when I got it.

I think this was made in 2003 but I'm not sure. The package includes: - F325 acoustic w/Die-Cast chrome tuners and spruce top - Gig bag - Digital tuner - Strap - Extra strings - Picks - Instructional DVD It's a pretty standard guitar 21 frets, solid top. The action was ok to begin with but I suggest lowering it yourself or taking it to a shop to get lowered. The tuners are decent but could be alot better it stays in tune while your playing but if you put it in a gig bag or something and carry it around and it will go out of tune fairly easy.