Gigmaker Standard Acoustic Guitar Pack review by Yamaha

Yamaha: Gigmaker Standard Acoustic Guitar Pack

I was wrong. This guitar sounds awesome. I was gonna get an Epiphone with a cutaway but the guy said he really recommended this one and he said it sounded better, so I took his word. This guitar sounds great for $150. I didn't have to adjust anything except for tuning, which is to be expected with any new guitar. It's great to be able to just open the box and play it and have it sound great. I haven't had to replace the strings yet, but I should have done it anyways but I'll wait until they get too dirty or break. I play mostly metal, but every metal head has a soft side too, which you see when they play acoustic. I'm very happy with this guitar.

I was expecting a piece of crap sounding guitar since it came with so much stuff for $150 but I was wrong. This guitar sounds great and I think it can handle any style you throw at it very well. I would probably buy another one if it was lost or stolen because I'm low on cash, and you can't beat the sound for that price and get the accessories too.

The guitar is very very lightweight, as is any acoustic, but this one is lighter than any other full size acoustic I've played, so sometimes I'm worried I'll break it, but for $20 you can get a warranty so if it breaks you send it back and they pay shipping and they send you another Brand New guitar. I didn't get it, but I'm not too worried about it I know how to handle guitars. I think it'll last for a while and I probably wouldn't use a backup. The finish will stay just fine.

This guitar looks great. Right out of the box the only thing that needed adjustment was the tuning. I haven't noticed any flaws at all I'm really glad I got it. I'll probably keep this guitar for quite a while. I don't need more than one acoustic, and I'm glad this is the one I got. You should definitely check out this guitar.

Not sure where or when it was made, but I'd imagine it's pretty recent like within the last year or so. The F325 guitar has a spruce top, meranti back and sides, nato neck, and a rosewood fingerboard with 20 frets. Includes guitar, gig bag, digital chromatic tuner, DVD with lessons, strap, picks, and strings. Killer deal for $150 and I thought the guitar would be horrible.

HannibalX
    yamaha has never been value for money except when it comes to F310, and maybe the RGX A2, Otherwise they are grossly overpriced. Even the RGX A2 could have been cheaper