ZAD20E review by Zager

Zager: ZAD20E

Purchased from: Zager.Com

The sound is bright and clear. It has a full sound and compares to my 5 year old guitar of a different brand, and the 20E is only getting better. Sounds great unplugged too. The sound is nice and loud and it doesn't hold back. I can play harder with more volume, or softer and it's got that heartfelt sound there too. Either way it's great for many different styles and settings.

This guitar has been a great investment since I bought it. I play for fun, therapy, relaxation, whatever you call it. This guitar has been a new favorite of mine. I can rely on it and it's always in tune and sounding spectacular. I'm happy I bought it, and would get another if something happened to it. For the pricepoint this guitar is a great instrument. It's nice in that I didn't have to spend $1000 just to get a nice guitar. It's also not a junker that was a waste of a few hundred bucks like to many guitars geared at beginner/intermediate/non-pro players.

YouTube preview picture

As previously stated, this guitar has not had any issues since I bought it 2 years ago. My friend's has also held up well. Sound is getting better with age. They are built to last and I'm sure the Zager crew would help me out with any warranty work if I needed it.

The playability is great because of the design of the guitar. I had played a friend's Zager a few times and realized it's so much more fun to play a guitar with nice action. Instead of paying to have my old guitar done by someone else, I got a Zager instead. This guitar did not come with any flaws. The finish is perfect, grains on the face are very pretty and all the other parts are nicely aligned and attached. Everything has been in great working order since it arrived with me.

This guitar is 2 years old and is made of solid spruce and mahogany back and sides. The size is standard dread, and it has high gloss finish. The controls include, volume, phase, presence, treble, middle, and bass. It also has a built in tuner with the electronics. Very helpful feature. Electronics work great with my brand new amp. It came shipped in a case that I bought from them, with many freebie accessories. I was all set up to play out of the box when it arrived.