ZAD50OM review by Zager

Zager: ZAD50OM

Purchased from: www.zagerguitar.com

I finally got some time to play the new guitar and I am extremely pleased with it. The thing that really stands out to me is how well it plays and sounds in the higher frets. Barre Chords are extremely easy to play and sound crisp and in tune all the way up the scale. The quality and sound of the Fishman electronics is off the scale too. Please pass along the compliment to your father. I have also been taking his lessons even though I have played for 55 years. It is requiring me to change some fingering habits of many years, but in the end I feel like it will be very helpful to my fingerpicking. Training the fingers at an older age is somewhat slower than when I was young so it is a little bit of an effort, but worth it.

I love this guitar. Looks great, plays great and feels great. We have 35 guitars.We both play and collect them and this one is a keeper. The fit and finish is top notch. Played it through an old Vox tube amp and the tone is over the top. Sound is very clear and very pleasant to hear. Do I have tell more and more about the sound? Get in touch with this amazing product and then you'll see what I am trying to tell you here. These guitars are the best in the world and you will get great sound with or without a amp.

My initial impression is that it is a super looking guitar and plays really well seeing that it has been travelling all the way from America over the past week or so. I think that the presentation is first class and really appreciate the little extra touches of the T-shirt and the photograph of your father with the guitar, certificate, extra strings, etc. I would like to thank you for your courtesy and personal touch during the purchase of the guitar and I am sure I will have many happy hours playing the ZAD50. Very Best Regards and I wish you all the success for the future.

This guitar seems to be built extremely well. I've got others that simply don't seem as solid. The finish seems so nice and so flawless, it should be very easy to keep it that way. Let's face it, we do have to polish 'em now & then! The strap stud is nice and solid and Grover tuners are awesome. The nut, bridge and saddle are solid and well done! It holds tuning very well... I forget to change strings. My guitar stand was stolen at a gig, so I did without for a while, and my guitar got knocked around more, but survived.

Just want to let you know I received the ZAD50M. The guitar is a wonderful instrument just as all the reviews state. The tone and ease of playing is as you described. I am very pleased with the purchase of this fine guitar. I will certainly recommend to all the guitarist I know to check your instruments out. Also I want to thank you for the great pictures and tee shirt that came along with the guitar. Your company is a class act and it was a pleasure doing business with you folks. I enjoy it, as well, when guitarists I know - who swear by their Martin, Guild, Gibson, or Takamine guitars - have a chance to examine and play my Zager for even a few minutes. Almost universally, their first response (after playing) is, "You paid how much for this guitar?" I've taken to carrying a copy of the sales-receipt (folded, stuffed in that compartment in the car case) as proof of what I paid, since they just can't believe that a guitar can look and sound this good, unless you pay thousands of dollars for it!