ZAD80 review by Zager

Zager: ZAD80

Purchased from: www.zager.com

I am a fingerstylist like Denny, so this guitar, with its low action is perfect for my personal style. I also mess with my Fender electric sometimes too. I've heard it before, but it really does ring like a piano. The crisp sound is just what I want to hear.

This guitar is indeed a better match for me than I ever thought possible. I have been playing for over 15 years now. If something ever happened I would email Dennis for another one, yes. It's my new go-to guitar. My favorite feature is the low action. It's so much more fun to play because of this. Yes, I've compared it to previously mentioned Martin D18 and my brother in law's Taylor 800 series acoustic. The Zager wins in tone, overall sound, and playability hands down. Oh, and price-quality ratio? Zager can't be beat there. They people are a pleasure to work with as well. Great company.

The Grover gold plated tuners are top notch, and everything about this guitar is solid and quality made. The finish is beautiful. I've had it since February, so 7 months now; no problems... They offer a 100% Money Back guarantee and Lifetime Warranty so if anything ever happened I know they stand behind that.

Denny's set up was flawless. My brother in law bought one in '07 which is why I now have one. Both are much easier to play than his old Taylor 800 series, and my Martin D18. When I ordered I thought I might be in for a terrible surprise, but no, this guitar delivers. It surpassed my expectations. The woods are flawless, and the inlay really adds to the aesthetic value.

-2010 ZAD 80 Acoustic dread guitar -Cedar/Indian Rosewood, Gold Hardware, Grover Tuning Machines, Abalone Inlay Rosette + Full Body Inlay -Purchased with new Zager Hardshell case on sale for $95. -Included many free gifts with the guitar package (tee shirt, picks, strings, help video access etc.)