B100 review by Acoustic

• Reviewer's score: 6.5 Neat
Acoustic: B100

I use my Fender Squire Precision with it and I play metal generally. It hasn't been a let down on features because I've only wanted something louder. It kranks out loud sound and it's clear. It lacks a lot of versatility. This amp, unfortunately, doesn't have any extra channels so you'll just have to get a pedal to compensate for it.

I normally play heavy metal, and it was a good fit for what I was looking for, and it works great in combination with pedals to really trim some fat on your sound. I've been playing for a little over 2 years now and I've practiced on several combo amps trying to find the next step for me, including the Fender Rumble100, the LD150, and this was my best decision as far as tit-for-tat It's pretty cheap and a sturdy name brand, and has a resilience to high volumes so it shouldn't go wrong on you for a long time to come.

I'd feel comfortable with only this at a gig, but I'm not one to talk, I haven't played any. So far however this amp hasn't let me down in any way. So I am pretty dependent on this baby. It's never broken down and I haven't had any neglect problems because I've taken good care of it so far.

The Acoustic B100 is pretty much a mystery to me in name and series. It features 100watts in a 15" speaker passive and active inputs a preamp with Volume and Gain Frequency notch and a 4 Band EQ (low, lo-mid, high-mid, and high)a heavy-weight cloth grill over the speaker a Heavy-duty woofer and a pretty sturdy cover dimensions are 23.5"X18.75"X15" and weighs 53lb.