Ultrabass BXR1800H review by Behringer

Behringer: Ultrabass BXR1800H

I'm using an ESP B-206SM with active EMG's in it. It's really actually very quiet. It's hard to pick up the fan running on it even. It's got a good variety of sounds. I can get a clean warm sound, all the way to crunchy distortion. The clean channel never distorts, and I crank it pretty hard some times. The distortion isn't as brutal as you could get out of a pedal, but I'm happy with it.

This head is great for just about any genre you want to play. It's a good head to pick up if you don't have a ton of money to spend on gear. I wouldn't need to ask anything upon buying this. It is a Behringer, and they do have a bad rep, but not from me so far. If it was lost or stolen, I would save up for a Peavey Tour 450, I need to upgrade to something with more power soon anyway, because touring will present me with different venues that might require more power then this can offer. I hate the single very small handle on it. I love everything else on this amp. I can't compare it to anything else because there's nothing else I can find in it's price range. If it had an onboard Tuner it would be PERFECT.

I will depend on this amp for a long time. At last another year or so. I will be gigging without a back up, and I believe it will do me good. The amp has yet to break down on me. I've been using it for about 5 months or so, and it's still going solid.

This is a 2009 Behringer BRX1800H. I play metal and this amp is quite versatile. I'm only running it at 8 ohms [100 watts] and I can get my sound to destroy a loud guitarist and drummer, no problem. It's got 2 channels, clean and distorted, it comes with a foot switch, effects loop, and a headphone jack for anything you might need to run into it. I manage to use all of the features that this amp has to offer. It doesn't need anything else for me to be content with it. I use this amp in a small shed, and I've used it live once, and it has more then enough power to get the job done. It's a solid state head, and it's fairly light.

sailedchimp
    6stringbassist wrote: I'm ordering this bass head, and my first one was defective and blew when I put my cabinet into it, but I have a new one on the way. Does anyone know what this head runs at on 8 OHMS?
    100W at 8 ohms
    size123
    Hey can someone do a REVIEW on youtube of Behringer BXR1800H? it would be so useful