BT50 review by Crate

Crate: BT50

Am currently using a Precision bass great sound but the pickup seems to be knackered. Suits any style of music my style is funk/punk/ska occasionally. Like I said very loud on any settings sound tends to spread out. Can make heavy sound or funky sound or any. The clean channel is never distorted and the distorion is surprisingly nice for bass.

I play various kinds of music mainly punk and this a good match for all amazing sound for funk great high end punch when set up right. Been playing about three years now had to put up with a rubbish little Squier amp before it came with a distortion/clean footswitch. This amp was a surprise from my old man and I found it to be great from the first time I played it unfortunately just before I got this amp my pickups messed up! It couldnt get stolen because I have an amazing little guard dog and I couldnt lose it because it's so big (always a plus) I love the sound and the power on it and it really has changed my life and put joy back into bass playing for me. I couldnt compare it to anythin else I've ever heard of or played on. I wish it had a built in gun to shoot that old fart a couple of doors down. Overall a really great amp.

It's very dependable wouldn't ever need or be able to afford a backup. Never broken down sounds kind of like a tube amp but it's a solid state. Very durable has tough carpeting cover and plastic on corners.

Bought this amp about two weeks ago Brand New. Great sound would recommend it to anyone playing any style of music personally I find it great for funk and rock mainly I play funk and punk. Recently done gig with it loud enough to shake the windows on quarter master volume.It has quite a great gain channel never liked gain on basses until now but it's great has headphone jack speaker output CD input you name it. Could probably easily fill an acre hall 50 watts of power into a 12" speaker awesome inbuilt tuner and sub-octave control. Has controls distortion(with Switch):gain, shape and level.Clean:level, low, low mid, high mid and high. Master:octave and master.