BT50 review by Crate

Crate: BT50

I'm using my Squier Vintage Modified Precision Bass and have used a Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass. Both sound great with this amp. I use a monster bass cable with this and get no crackling or fuzz. Distortion could be better, but I never use it. This amp can get pretty loud without sounding bad. It's loud enough to use for practice, can be heard well over drums and would work for small gigs. Just like somebody else said this amp also sounds good when using a guitar.

This amp helped me get the great pop punk sound I was looking for. I can go from sounding dang close the flea to mark hoppus with a turn of a knob. Great amp for the price. If something happened to it I would definitely get it again. As stated before I love the built in tuner. I plug my guitar into it to tune it too!

I have had this amp for several months and have had no problems with it at all. If I gigged I would use it and trust it 100%. I have my small guitar combo amp sitting on top of it to save space. This thing could take a beating weighing 46lbs. The speaker is protected by a grille and the corners have a nice tough plastic cover.

My favorite feature of this amp is the built in tuner. It's so handy. My bass is never out of tune! The footswitch it comes with is handy. It has distortion that sounds decent but I never use it. I use this amp for practice and jamming with friends. Headphone jack is always a nice touch.