Rumble 100 review by Fender

Fender: Rumble 100

I just use a Fender Squire P-Bass with whatever kind of pickups it came with. It suits my music style (punk, pop-punk, and emo) very well and I'm sure I could do almost any music style you wanted it to. It's loud but best played with the tone turned up almost all the way, don't turn it all the way up with any amp you get because it could blowout if you always play on max. It can make a very wide veriety of sounds. I doesn't distort that much at all, only I you go to loud, so if your aiming for destortoin get a pedal (phaser pedals sound awesome on it).

I like punk, pop punk, and emo. its a really good match. I've been playing for a little over a year. I also have a Fender acoustic and another Fener amp (Frontman 15 B, don't get it), and a few other accessories. I had everything I needed when I bought it. I would probably get it again if it got stolen or lost because it is a awesome amp. I like the red lights on the bottom. I don't hate anything it has on it. I did compare it to a few others but this 1 had the red lights and was the most affordable for its wattage and good brand name. I love this amp and I cant really think of anything else I wish it had except more watts because you can nvr have enough watts.

I can definitly depend on this freakin sweet amp. I go to play in a church band every sunday and I have never needed a backup amp. I've never broken it and plan on keeping it that way.

I'm not 100% sure when the amp was made but I know it's not old at all. It is great for punk-rock, pop-punk, emo (just what I play) and most rock. It's got a headphone jack, effect loops, stufff like that. It has a red light on the bottom and it lights up when you hit a note (I love it, it kept me intertained for hours). I use all the features on it depending on what song I'm playing and I dont think it really needs much more than it already has. I use it in my garage and my best friends garage, it is loud enough for me and too loud for neighbors, I can turn it down to were I wouldnt anoy my neighbors, but I choose not to, its to fun.