Rumble 100 review by Fender

Fender: Rumble 100

Purchased from: Eckroth Music

I am currently using a Squier Affintiy P-Bass through this amp. This setup works good for my style of music(classic rock and metal). This amp isn't noisy (probobly if you turn it up a lot but then you can't hear it anyways). This amp is pretty versitile. You can get the low beat, the muddy waters, the high mid clanking, and that nice scooped mid funk sound. I'm pretty sure this amp would get distorted at 3/4 up if not a at 2/3 up. With my experience with the Rumble 15 I bet the distortion is probobly that ugle broken up shattered kinda of distortion.

I play classic rock and metal. This is deffinatly a good match with all of it's power. I've been playing for a year and a half. I own a Squier Affinity P-bass and a Fender Rumble 15. If this was stolen I'd kill the person you did! I'd probobly then get a head and cab since and upgrade always cheers me up. I love how it is so reliable and versitile with all it's brutle power. My favorite feature is probobly the red light on the bottom. It is totally cool. I've compared it to the Rumble 60. I chose this one because it had so many features and had asome power ect. I wish it could carry it's self, because god it's heavy. They say it's 60 lbs. and I'm not that strong.

I'd totaly depend on this. It has the power, the sound, and the duribility I'd probobly want. I'd use it without a backup for sure. Plus if I could afford a backup I'd probobly get a nice head with a 4x10 cab and a 1x15 cab. This amp hasn't broken down yet. It has a metal grill which in pretty durible. I'll never neglect this thing so I don't have to worry about that.

My style is mostly classic rock and metal. This amp does meet my needs almost perfectly. It has one channe, and effects loop, a headphone jack, it has one input, but it has a little button that if you have it out it's for passive and when pushed in is for active basses. This amp is solid state and has a button for mid scoop(which I have on all the time). The inputs and outputs for the effects loop can be used for the power amp in and out also. This amp has a line out output and a line level knob. It also has a ground lift button. Also the amp as a CD in jack and a master volume knob. This amp has 4-band EQ (low, low mid, high mid, high). Which is asome. I use this amp in my house, but boy does it get loud! I have to turn the knob almost all the way down. I can't wait to gig with this amp. This thing has power! I also like the cool red flashing light on the bottom. Which you can turn off if you wanted to. This amp also has handles and caster wheels for moving.