Rumble 100 review by Fender

Fender: Rumble 100

I use my Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass with this amp and usually I will solo the bridge pickup for rock/funk sound. If I'm playing slap and pop though, then I will turn on the neck pickup as well. This amp definetly suits my music style, as I've already mentioned, it is very versatile. Not very noisy at all and it does a good job with keeping the sound clean at higher volumes.

This amp suits my rock/funk/metal style and my favorite part is probably the versatility that goes along with buying this amp. I can get many different sounds out of it and my favorite feature would probably be the mid scoop. Overall, this amp is reliable, versatile, and has a great sound. It is a good buy.

This amp is very reliable, it comes with a five year warranty and I would definetly trust it at a gig with no backup. The amp has never let me down and I don't think it ever will. Without a doubt, this amp is tough and I'm sure it could stand up to whatever day to day things that you will put it through.

I found this amp to be very versatile. I could get a lot of sounds out of it from punk and funk to metal. It comes with a 4-band EQ, headphone jack, a mid scoop switch, effects loop jacks, and a passive/active switch. I find myself using the mid scoop feature the most because it makes for a pretty good slap and pop funk sound. I use this amp sometimes for band practice and it can hold it's own against a drummer and two guitarists! I wish it was 150 watts instead of only 100 but that doesn't mean it's bad.

Angrypacman
    VALISICUS wrote: this amp's alright. i played a behringer 60watt that pushed just as much, with better tone quality.
    If the Behringer is still working after more than 2 years of playing, I will give you a dollar.
    Omnipahnt
    100watts, plenty of features, entertaining red light. what more could you need?