Rumble 15 review by Fender

Fender: Rumble 15

Purchased from: Elderly

It has great sound. This amp can get screaming highs and rumbling lows. At it's highest it deafens and shakes the place. Without pedals there is no real distortion. It can get settings perfect for strumming and even tapping, as well as the good old low play of jazz and the rumbles of rock n' roll. With my pedal (BP50) I can get some insane sounds. One sound can almost blast you ears, it's so high pitch while another is too low to hear but the amp takes these extremes. This is a great amp only with some mixes of distorion the the amp can't handle some of the handling noise (easily fixed with a Noise Gate). Otherwise it's great.

I am totally satisfied by this amp. For the price your practically wripping Fender off! For the watts it is a monster. It towers above others in it's class. This amp suits my high playing style (funny because I's made to extra low). It will definitly please those lokking for a jazz or rock amp. It it where bigger it would rule stages everywhere. I was very impressed by piece of equipment.

This amp handles anything. It has a hard metal shell to protect everything. It can take any sound you feed it. It is made to rumble so it can take the lowest lows yet it still takes the highest highs. This is an amp to put trust in. It can do live shows and even stand up to a 50-watt. The Rumble15 is one of the most reliable amps ever.

This is an amp for a beginner. It has a low watts but its is better than most beginning regular guitar amps. I got mine in a value pack with my bass so the real price is less than shown. It has simple bass, mid, and treble adjusters. It has a headphone jack (adaptor needed). It is versitile; I was able to hook up my piano to it (via guitar port) and even my GameCube (via audio/video cable). Otherwise it's a bass amp made to rumble for cheap! I'm sure pros can expect the same (yet better) from the bigger Rumble 100.