Rumble 15 review by Fender

Fender: Rumble 15

I use a P-Bass with it and it gets a lot of feedback. It's not the guitar 'cause it sounds fine on a larger amp. But I guess that's the prize that you pay for. The feedback gets higher as you put the treble on the eq up. The EQ is 3-channel so it definitely gets a lot of differnt range of sounds. I can get it to have distortion when I put the volume to 3/4 but it sounds like I'm gonna blow the crap outta it. For a 15 watt though, it's not bad.

Been playing for one year and have had it since I started. I got it in a pack & talked to the guy at gc before I bought it. If somebody stole it I'd beat the crap out of the guy or I'd buy a new one. I love the EQ and hate nothing. Especially the detachable pawer cord.

I'd take this amp to performances if the sound were better. I take it to practice without a backup. I've had no issues yet with it. I've bashed it into walls, jumped onto and off of it, sat on it for hour. It weighs 28 lbs and that kinda gets old when you're hauling it all over campus.

Introduced in 7/2003. I got mine in 2/2004 with a pack. This amp is fine for what I do: rock, punk, acid, metal, Brit stuff. there is one channel and it's got a headphone jack. I wish it had a gain control, but that's cause I like doing bass distortion leads. For a begginer amp, Fender did a good job putting the features they did on it 'cause I use all of them. It's loud enough for me but I play in a little room. I use somebody elses 60 watter for performances. The CD input is screwed caused it messed up both my CD players and a bose mic I tried plugging into it.

StevieRamone
    The Amp looks reall cheap No ofence, but It looks like something you would buy at Best Buy Or Some store like that.