Rumble 15 review by Fender

Fender: Rumble 15

Purchased from: ?

This amp is ussually used with a Yamaha bass which on a low volume you can get decent tones. I play metal and and on a low volume it suits me fine. On the other hand when it's turned up too loud the sound sounds like it's ratelling on any setting. The sound doesn't have much of a variety either. This of course doesn't not have distorion on it.

Overall, this amp is meant to be a starter amp and is for nothing other than praticaing. It's built very well so you don't have to worry about it breaking, it doesn't have much variety, and it's rattles when it's turned of to high. I mostly use this amp at night when my parent are asleep and use the headphone jack wich is probably the most usefull thing about the amp.

Deespote the fact it may not have a versitile sound, it's built like a brick, which is good. This amp has never broken down or anything and I've had it for about a year now and have never had any problemes at all I wouldn't use this at a gig however, because it's just not loud enough.

This amp I'm guessing was made recently. All it has is a volume knob and treble mid and bass knobs. I don't really think this amp is ment for anything other than practicing in your room or something, necause there's really not much versitiliy. It does have a headphone jack which is handy. I wish it did have some more features on the pre-amp. I use thisd amp in my basement and jamming with my band it's definitly not loud enough and it's a solid state amp.

matt5112
    i own one and its built like a tank but its not good for anything other than practising alone in a small room (10'x10') but anymore than that its pretty much useless and if you even attempt to play it with a drummer you're guarenteed to get drowned out if you want to have any bass and no distortion. I refuse to use the EQ because its just that bad. my bass sounds perfect without useing the EQ on this amp, so i just use the EQ on my effects pedal which is a ME-50B. this amps primary use for me is a speaker stand for my rear left speaker for my computer.
    PRS14
    i have one and i got it for 60 bucks at a swap meet and its an ok amp... i dont use it for more that practicing. i sounds good with and acoustic guitar too...