Rumble 15 review by Fender

• Reviewer's score: 3.8 Poor
Fender: Rumble 15

Purchased from: TR Music

The sound is meh. I go crazy trying to find a tone on this amp. The controls are so jumpy and each control has a different effect. Turn treble all the way up and then the volume will raise, then turn bass up and the volume is hard to hear, very frustrating!

It's an alright practive amp with an annoying buzz. The buzz does fade away, but you have to play with controls sometimes. It is very tough, and good for a backstage amp. However, I would not recomend it to anyone at all. I play a lot of different types of music, and it is hard to get a tone out of this amp. I wish I had bought a Crate or better Fender, but I screwed up, I like the detachable power cord, but that is it. So if it were up to me, I would tell you to get something else. More like a Crate 15 watt, or save upi for something better.

It is quite durable, with rubber corners and a solid handle. One downside is that the lip does not go over the controls, so if someone brushes up against the amp, your tone is going to be screwed up. But other then that, very durable. I take this to may dad's house, and it gets tossed around quite a bit. But, you will rarely need to maintain it. I just tighten the screws every know and then.

The features are very minimal. Volume, bass, mid, and treble. Also, they have a CD in and headphone jacks. Very standard, but one cool thing it has is aclosed back and a removable wall plug. But with the enclosed back, there is no storage or place to put the detachable cord, so the chord just takes up more space in my case, and I find that kind of supid.

kramusic4life
    this amp is not that great.i use it for practicing but nothing more than that. I play a squier affinity precision through it and it sounds ok. the amp also makes for a decent footrest.