Rumble 15 review by Fender

Fender: Rumble 15

Purchased from: Rimmers Music Blackpool

I'm playing with an Ibanez Soundgear GSR200, A Zoom B2.1U effects pedal. The amp really suits my style, I love the treble on it and middle, to me nothing beats a great treble sound and this amp has that great sound and tone. It is a bit noisy when you use to CD-in feature, but overall, its sound is great.

Playing a lot of funk and a bit of alternitve rock, I have to say this is a good match for my style, I've played since Sept 2006 and play with a Ibanez Soundgear GSR200, a Zoom B2.1U effects pedal. It's a good match. I htried out this amp when I got it, I loved the tone and the CD feature, and that's what made me want this amp, and it's affordable. I don't see what else this amp could have, it's great for beginners I feel, although I'm in my second year of playing, I love this amp and recommend it!

I have never been in a band before, so I wouldn't know if I would use it at a gig or not. The amp is tough, when I was taking it out of the car I dropped the heavy amp, there's no sign of any damage, it still looks like I just got it. Which is a good thing because I end up breaking everything.

This amp features volume, treble, middle and bass control, and another feature I really like. It's called "CD in" and you can connect your mp3 to your amp and you can play along. Unfortunatly, if the mp3 player volume is at 100 and your amp is at something like 1, The MP3 will come blasting out and your amp will be quite, that's bad at first, but after that you will learn the volume levels of both and really get good sound for playing along. There is an output for headpohones, you will need an adapter if you want to use headphones.

lmgoodwi
    all the rumble amps have crap for tone. If you want a really good practice amp with good tone, get a peavey Max 110. 20 watts through a 10" speaker, headphone jack, CD line in, this amp is great. Costs $150 new. Of course, if you want a good gig amp, get an Ampeg!!!
    CFHguitar
    my friend plays a fender jazz bass through it and it sounds decent but that could be just because its a fender jazz bass and not the amp so w.e its good for starters and people with a budget
    Shazazmic
    Brad_Bassist wrote: You paid $15 for it?
    I bet his was made in a Chinese Sweat Shop full of starved 8 year olds. We can't all be lucky!