Rumble 25 review by Fender

Fender: Rumble 25

Purchased from: Steve's Music Store

I use a lightning and jazz pickup, and they work quite well with the amp on higher notes and at lower volumes. There's slight distortion, on higher volumes, but that doesn't really matter because you shouldn't be using this amp for gigs, but you can if you want to. The runble 25 works well with any style of music, especially jazz.

I play anything that sounds cool and it works pretty well. I play an Ibanez Soundgear Electrib Bass and I have no regrets at all from buying this amp. Rumble 25 Rocks!

Obviously I would never not bring a backup, bit I couls probably depend on it if I needed to. I've had it 4 over two years and its never broken down or worn down.

This amp is the kind that is portable enough to be carried around easily, and powerful enough to perform a gig. It has 2 channels, a headphone jack, and many other features. I would say its features are its worst quality, and theyre still pretty good.

spoken_whisper
    Firstly, this amp sucked. I bought this amp from Belle Aire Music on richmond in London Ont and It was broken. I had to have them get another one from Fender. I had it for a year and then the cone gave out. This amp is fine for a small practice amp, but I WOULD NOT reccomend it for gigs, the drums alone will drown you out, and trying to be heard will blow the speaker. As a punk rock bassist, I play loud and hard, and something like this just doesnt stand up to my needs. I reccomend something bigger.
    irapotato
    This amp is great for gigs, if you use it correctly: with a 20 watt crate guitar amp stacked on top of it!!! The crate, being a guitar amp, gives me a great high note sound, and the fender gives my bas some amazing lows. Using the dual outputs from my digitech effect petal (jazz overdrive??) I was able to create a sound that had my neighbors complaining, and my ears ringing in satisfaction. Great Amp.