Rumble 30 review by Fender

Fender: Rumble 30

Purchased from: Music and Arts

The clean tone gives it everything an alternative band could imagine while full overdrive gives any party band a bass to keep beat on. I play in between somewhere with the metal scene and can ferociously reach my expectations along the distorted line. Its packed and unique clean sound amazes me everytime because it can sustain even the loudest note. Never underestimate Fender when it comes to originality and tone. Even in a room with HORRIBLE acoustics it just mages to stand out greatly.

Since I started playing with the Rumble series years ago, they've continued to impress me over and over. I started with the Rumble 15 and moved my way up the ladder. Considering its past models, it matches up to a lot of genres of music. Most of it really relies on itself really (just have a really good bass guitar to complete it). And I couldn't doubt its pick-up-and-play routine. You should definitely get one if you are an aspiring bass player. If you're not then stick to your amateur ways. For practice or shows this is a great compromise. And if it were ever stolen I'd buy it again and beat whoever stole it into a bloody pulp. [insert smiley here]

Since I've been moving around and getting around I've trusted this beast for almost a year now. I've had people borrow it, steal it, and everything in between (I live in a boy's dorm). So its been around. Sound is always strong and not once has it declined. Carrying it around really can be a burden at first but can really give you a strong arm. I also trust this for a number of parties for a music player so it stands out in a really fused on rave. Even dropping it down stairs doesnt't even bother me anymore due to its durability so I would give it a good rating.

The third in the Rumble series, the Rumble 30 packs a punch in its less-than-mediocre size. The clean tone that it gives makes it suitable for cozy riffs and styles. Yet the Overdrive effects with Gain and Blend show how far it can go in any rock scene. The amp has few features but easy-to-control when needed. For practice, the Headphone jack definitely comes in handy for solitary practice. And the AUX IN jack lets you play along to your music. Though it breaks really easily you could easily buy another type of jack because it has two inputs. Finally the tilt back design definitely helps in small gigs for an audience of 150 to 200. So that everyone could hear you.