Rumble 30 review by Fender

Fender: Rumble 30

Purchased from: wunjo bass shop

FYI I don't really play bass very much, I just play it occasionally and in one of my bands, but for my main band I play lead guitar. I use this amp with a Fender jazz bass, and a Squier P Bass and they both sound very very good with it! It fits the styles I play very well (rock, Indie rock, punk, and jazz) it has a very clear and concise clean tone, it can be very punchy as well, and the overdrive channel is good as well, and is also very good sounding for an built in overdrive channel. I play (this is the amp I play bass in) in a rock / Indie rock / punk rock band and can be heard over a drum kit and 2 guitar amps.

Overall it is an amazing amp for the price and it is great sounding, especially in a band situation.

I would rely on this for gigs (and have done) without a backup! And it has never had any problems.

This amp has: - 2 input jacks (one high level, one low level-if you have a bass with very HOT pickups, use the low level input basically) - 3 band UQ - 2 channels (clean, overdrive) - overdrive (balance and gain controls) - master volume - headphone input - aux in (for CD, mp3 players) - would of been nice with a direct line out but ah well!