Rumble 60 review by Fender

Fender: Rumble 60

Purchased from: Musicians Friend

Using a Rogue 4 string on the amp and it works with most styles of music that I've played. The amp does a good job with metal to school band music. There isn't a great deal of variety in the sounds you can get from this amp. I use it for thunderous attacks behind the guitar or melodic interludes that branch off into the bridge.

I have been playing for two years and I play electric guitar, drums and piano, and I would say that before you buy this amplifier that you should know what types of music you will be playing. This amp is suitable for the common needs of a rock band, metal band, emo band, a punk band, and even a school band. This amp is something that a casual band that gets together every weekend to play should get, although I do wish this amp had a spring-loaded toothbrush that popped into action when you pushed the mid scoop button down and held it for 5 seconds.

You can depend on this amp in a lot of situations. It has rubber grips on all four corners and a handle on the top for you to pick up or just in case you bump it into something it's still okay. From what I've experienced it hasn't broken down and is still going strong. But a side note: You should never go to a gig without backup.

This bass amp isn't bad for just jamming with your friends but onstage it wouldn't be a first choice. The amp has a mid scoop switch, and passive/active plugins. I use this amp in the jam room of my house and it does the job well there. For solid state amp for the price it isn't bad at all. It also has a cool red light on the bottom of it that lights up every time you hit a note on the guitar.

TALKBASS
    a rogue 4 string? heh cant really tell what this has to offer with that piece of shit bass