Rumble 60 review by Fender

Fender: Rumble 60

Price paid: € 250

Purchased from: Mezzoforte.ro

The sound quality is good, it can blow your ears away in a small beadroom. And it can scare the crap out of your cohabitants. Depending on your bass guitar, it has quite awesome sound. With my Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass, it had a bluesy sound. With my Taurus it rocks.

I`we been playing bass for 1 1/5 years, the guitar for 7 years, and I have owned some instruments and gear. This one, for the money is great, but as I said, I got some buzzing sounds, some scraches out of it, but if you play music through line in, it can be crancked to the limit, it will still sound cool. But the instruments, played through it, they scrach. At the begining of our journey it sounded sehr gut. If it were stolen, I wouldn`t buy another one, fore shure. But, I have it, so, I'm stuck with it.

I had an issue here. With imputs, it has a scrachy sound, when you hit high notes. With instrument put in the line in, it has no issues. I dont have an idea, where the problem lies. It was never dropped, nor neglected in other ways. I played it, once, at a concert (for an hour), pumped up to max (volume and bass too) and I think that may have caused it`s illness...

Basic features for bass, and line-in, line out.. Headphone outputs are great to have. I use the outputs, inputs, for recording, or jamming at home. I played this amp at a concert, with drummer, and 300Watts of guitar+piano, and was not dissapointed. I use this amp at home, for recording stuff...

MojoBlues007
    Got mine used, not a bad amp. I use a Fender P-Bass, a fretless Fender Jazz Bass, and an Ibanez SRA 300 PW, with EMGs. They all sound really great through this amp, esp. the Ibanez, with the active pickups. Just practicing at home, it's great, pretty friggin' loud. The last time I used this during a band practice with a guitarist and drummer, by the time we were finished, I had the thing almost maxed out, and that was with the Ibanez, which is much louder than the Fenders, esp. the bottom end. The guys told me it sounded good, was loud enough, but the next practice, I took a Marshall MB 150, and never had it cranked past probably about 2. The. Rumble 60 is a good little amp, but with a band, you're gonna need to crank it. It does have a line out, so you can always run through the board, and that works very well with a good P.A. and sound man. Overall, a good bass amp, and a great value.