ML 200-210T review by Genz Benz

Genz Benz: ML 200-210T

Purchased from: Mass Street Music

I have a variety of basses..ranging from a Dean ML to a Cort 6-string w/ a Bartolini pickup and they all sound great through this amp. This amp will handle whatever you can throw at it. I mainly play rock music, but I'm sure this amp could be used for just about any music under the sun.

I play rock and metal music, and this amp is perfect. I've been playing for 7 years now and I own many basses but only this amp. I have no complaints about this amp, other than the power. 300 watts is a lot for a guitar amp, but most bass amps use a lot more but the times I've used it live (other than just jamming with friends) it's been great.

I have never had a problem with this amp and like I said; I've had it for over 5 years now and have played it just about everyday. I've never had to have it serviced or anything. Overall, it's just a great amp and I have no major complaints with it although if I have/had the money at the time, I would have bought an Ampeg head and cab because nothing compares to them.

I've had this amp for about 5 years now. The amp is very versatile. I play rock and metal music. The amp has only one channel but the controls from left to right are as follows: input jack, passive/active EQ switch, preamp volume, shape switches (low boost, mid scoop, signal attack), active EQ control knobs (low, mid, mid freq, and high), master volume, a tuner output jack, and the master power Switch. This amp also has an extension cab output jack on the back and a Switch that allows you to Switch from bridged mode (just using the combo) or use the two outputs when using an extension cab. This combo is pretty loud by itself, but I picked up a 4x10 cab off ebay really cheap and it pushes it just fine with the 300watts. It also has a ground lift Switch on the rear.