RB-120 review by Rogue

Purchased from: Musiciansfriend.com

I play with a OLP MM2 and I love it and it just sounds so good with the amp. One promblem I do have with this amp are the setting it takes along time for me at least to get that right sound. This amp comes with no distortion witch also is a bad side.

My Style of music is alot of funkey bass riffs along with a rock style. And it's perfect for what I do. I have been playing for about 4 years and i have never had a amp this good. If i ever broke it or drop it I would go out and buy it again. Just because for the price you can't beat it. I like this Amp and All Rouge products.

I ludge this amp around alot and it is really durabile. When we play gigs I only bring one amp and this is the one. I've had this amp for 2 years and never had a promblem with it.

I'm Really not sure what year this partucler amp was made. This amp is perfect for me. It puts off awesome power of 120 watts, witch is great for it's size. This amp is what I call a basic mic it has a line out jack, Headphone jack and a ground effect with is pretty cool. What I like about this amp is that when I crack it up to full blast it doesn't crack up as much as other amps I've had in the past. I wish this product had some sort of bass effect built in side of it like maybe a distortion or something. Like I've said before this amp is perfect. I'm in a band it's a little band but it's perfect for the little clubs we play in. It is also a very durable and soild made amp.