Cube-100 Bass review by Roland

Roland: Cube-100 Bass

Purchased from: Roadhouse Music Store

With this amp I use a Peavey Millenium 4 BXP which works really well with it, as does any other bass. The bass really does give out some good noise. I turned it up to 4 on the volume and it filled a 19 roomed house. It's great for rehearsing and even better at gigs. You can hear your bass through all the other sounds, yet it still isn't overpowering. With all the different sounds it makes you can spend ages flicking through them all. It has so many different channels, and the equalizer on it helps with them aswell.

I play rock so this amp is really suited to my style but I'm pretty sure it can play mot genres with all the settings on it. I have been playing bass guitar for 4 years and this amp is really good and has been with me for some time. I have been playing drums for 2 years and keyboard for 3 and a half. The Roland bass amp is the best piece of kit I have. It's really good. I would buy it everytime it was stolen simply because I love it. I wouldn't be a bassist without it.

This amp is great for giging. It's also easy to carry because of it's compact design. I've used it at all of the gigs I've done. I've had it for quite a while now and it's not even showing any sign of problems. It's a really good amp and I would recommend it if you are thinking of getting a bass amp.

The Cube-100 Bass by Roland is one of their best. It's 12" coaxial 2-way speaker realy packs a punch. It has 5 digital effects which give amazing sound; chorus/flanger/T-wah, independant delay/reverb. They give any bass a good sound. It can also "gimick" 8 amps which really is cool. You can have so much fun with the many combinations, and fit it to any style of music. This is what appealed to me. It is equipped with a recording/phones output so you don't annoy the hell out of your neighbours. Always a good thing! There is also the option to connect it to mixers. The sounds are really good on this piece of kit!

Lucifers Minion
    i think that review has just won me over into buying one as my next amp =) very good review, very useful
    Anson93
    I gotta choose between this and the Line 6 Lowdown 150. Difference in RRP is $4 but it's hard to compare because of the range of cons and pros