MDI-2 Bass Distortion review by Arion

Arion: MDI-2 Bass Distortion

Purchased from: musiciansfriend.com

I use my beautiful Squier MB-4 Skull And Crossbones electric bass guitar and my big Behringer Ultrabass BXL3000 300W amp this pedal is bad, not badass, bad. It sounds so distorted and over the top that it's cool, what? Yes this tiny pedal is worth your hard earned $15 because if you want distortion that's so crazy yet so awesome this is it, great for heavy metal, grunge, heavy punk etc.

It works great for heavy sound and at $15 you can't pass it up, but the unreliability really stops this from being fantatic, still if you need distortion and are poor like me I the Arion MDI-2 Bass Distortion Pedal isn't the worst way to go.

Lets face it, you get what you pay for I have used it at a gig and it worked fine but the next day I brought it home and the thing shorted out. My friend got this thing to and his still work fine after 8 months but do you want to risk it?

The Arion MDI-2 Bass Distortion Pedal features individual level controls for dry output and distorted output, tone control, and distortion level. Includes 9V battery. The following power adapters work with the Arion MD1-2: Boss PS-2 or Line 6 Tone DC-1.

santhony1987
    A squier bass, a behringer amp and an arion dist pedal... Are you joking? Good review but... why???