BLE100 Bass Limiter Enhancer Review

1,577
review (1) pictures (1) 2 comments vote for this gear:
BLE100 Bass Limiter Enhancer Reviewed by: unregistered, on february 16, 2011

Purchased from: eBay

Ease of Use: When I first got this I plugged it in and immediately started tweaking around, it took me only 5 minutes to get the desired result. The manual isn't very informative to be honest but it doesn't really need to be there is just 4 knobs (level, enhance, ratio and thresh). // 9

Sound: I am using a very cheap set up (i.e a bass picked up from cash converters and a 15w amp) and this pedal isn't a pedal that should shout out at listeners, they shouldn't know it's there at all. But it does what it should It allows me to change from finger style to slap easily without any harsh volume changes. One bad point about the sound is that if either the level or enhance knobs are too high you get a really annoying buzz but this is only if they are nearly fully on. // 7

Reliability & Durability: This is a plastic pedal which obviously means it won't last as long as other pedals but it seems sturdy enough as long as you don't jump all over it all the time like some idiots do. I would definitely gig with this pedal as it does what it says on the tin. // 6

Overall Impression: I play any type of music really and this pedal allows me to play slap much better and smoother. If this was lost or stolen I would definitely buy it again as it was so cheap. Let's face it for a tenner you can't go wrong. It seems to be just as good as the Boss limiter enhancer which is about 40. // 8

Comments