Bass Multi Chorus review by DigiTech

DigiTech: Bass Multi Chorus

Purchased from: Musician's Friend

This chorus pedal is undeniably very 'cold'. Definitely not the full, warm chorus sound of other models, however that's not necessairily a bad thing. At first, I wasn't fond of it's sound, but the more and more I used it and played around, the more it grew on me. I play in a punk rock band and I use it to get some spacey sorta sounds in a couple songs, and throughout an entire jazz/funk piece we have. It is a great slap-bass chorus pedal, and really carries the bottom end. I have the knobs set comfortably at level - 3/4, speed - 1/2, depth - almost full, and voice - 1/4 of the way up. This gave me a nice chorus sound for my Fender P-Bass run thru my Behringer Ultrabass Half Stack. Overall, it takes some adjusting, but once you find that sound, boy is it sweet!

I've been playing bass guitar for the past four and a half years and I love this pedal! I would easily buy another one and would not hesitate to purchase from DigiTech again. This is a great chorus pedal for all bass players (and it even sounds good with a guitar). I have preformed several gigs with this (on the adapter of course) and it has yet to let me down. Well worth your buck!

This pedal is undeniably reliable and sturdy (as you can tell from it's weight). However, it does suck the life out of batteries. I bought and adapter though, to take care of that problem. Trust me it's worth it with the $$$ of 9V's. Other than that, I've kicked it, dropped it, etc. It still works great!

This was the first bass effect pedal I bought. Hesitant to get a multi-effects processor after trying one in a local music store, I opted to go the whole single effect route. I'm glad I did! Seeing how the music I was into at the time was Nirvana/Grunge stuff, I decided that I needed a Bass Chorus pedal. This one caught my eye due to the looks and the $$$. It is incredible. Very simple to use. 4 simple knobs gives you control over level, speed, depth, and voice. Very easy stomp on and off control.

aaciseric
    I think I'll get one of these but could you explain what each of the controls does like speed and depth? because it sounds kinda confusing