Bass Synth Wah review by DigiTech

DigiTech: Bass Synth Wah

Purchased from: Mothers' Music

I'm currently using my fernandes bass. It's an awesome pedal, the effects sound awesome all the time. There are seven different modes to change between, each sounding totally cool. I most often use the pedal to get a crazy synth noise, but it works for whatever I'm looking for. I can get even just a slight distortion to some crazy wah.

Overall, it's a really versatile pedal. No matter what u want to play, u could always find some way to use this thing. I've personally wanted this pedal for ages, and am really happy X-mas just passed buy. I looked around at a few pedals before getting this one, and I have no regrets in getting it at all.

Reliabiliy is somthing I would be concerned about, but only because I've had problems with my batterys draining out WAY too fast, maybe I use it too much, but if you do get it, I suggest buying an a/c adapter ASAP.

I really enjoyed fooling around with this pedal, it just has so much available sound in it. It's awesome no matter what you're looking for. Controls are fairly simple y'know? just turn the knobs untill u get the sound u want to hear.