BP200 review by DigiTech

DigiTech: BP200

Purchased from: Moore Music

I'm using an affinity bass with a Peavy Basic 112 tube amp. A few of the preset modes are very lame, but the one's I've made complimant my setup. It's wah's are better than any I've heard lately, and it's distortion, or fuzz sounds really good on bass.

It stays with my rock and jazz styles, and my metal and funk, so it has a wide range to choose from. I've played for two yrs and I've only used this continously, I've used gutiar distortion and chorus's for some songs, and the settings on this pedal will match and in some cases surpass those ones. I love it's effects and amp models, but I hated it's price. I compared it to the Bass V-Amp, and BP80, and a synth+wah pedal. It has just about everything I need on it.

So far I haven't had any problems with it, I ussually don't use it at gigs, I use it at home for recording and at practices to give it a little better tone. I've used it for a few gigs to boost my tones, and it held up nicely there.

It's easy to use, just go down your select and pick your amp mode EQ, effect, compression, and your pedal assignment. The manual gives pretty good directions, it skips out on some details for operating, but does give a good run through of the effects.

mouldysandwich
    but I hated it's price
    its pretty cheap where i saw it, and ill probly look around till i find it for less, other than that thanks.