BP200 review by DigiTech

• Reviewer's score: 7 Good
DigiTech: BP200

The sound is amazing. It has insane funky sounds, the bass ya setting lives up to the title, it sounds like a robot saying "ya" in a distorted voice. My only problem is that it doesn't have a regular wah sound, which is really what I was looking for in this. But I love the funk filter settings. It's just that I can't see anybody using some of the sounds on here for reasons other than making their friends say "whoa!"

Overall, this pedal is slighty flawed, but very worth the money. This would be a great pedal for anyone Who wants to make other-wordly techno sounds. I love the classic envelope filter setting, it's great for classic funky slap bass. I also really like the slow synth one, but I really only use that for one song, which is the synth intro for orion by Metallica. It has seven settings, and although a few are pretty much the same, there is some difference. Also, buy the pedal. When you use the batteries, they will be dead in just a couple of hours. I got and adapter for it for like fifteen bucks I think. This pedal is definately for any funk/techno sort of person, but don't be misled by the name of the pedal. This is NOT a wah pedal. It's and out-of-this-world techno pedal.

I've had this for seven or eight months, and so far I see no problem with the durability. It's a very heavy duty pedal, cased with metal. So far as I know, it's as reliable as can be. I think it has a six year warranty, which for eighty bucks is great. You can safely drop this pedal on the ground and be fine. It will not break unless you're very careless with it. I've had it for about eight months, and I've had no sound or construction problems.

Well, it's very easy to just screw around with the settings for a second and just come up with mind blowing sounds, some of them are almost like a really weird distortion. It comes with a booklet, which really helps you to get the sound you want. I usually use the funk filter setting, because that's the one that appeals to me the most, I guess because it's the closest to wah you'll get on here. But all you have to do is plug it in, turn some nobs and you're set. Changing the batteries, if you use them rather than an adapter, which I don't reccomend, is very easy. You just have to use an input cord to remove the foot pedal part, put in a new battery and you're set.

bassplayer496
    What do you know, they screwed up ANOTHER one of my reviews. This is the digitech envelope filter, the impression was eight, and I paid eighty dollars for it. Sorry everybody. They screw up like half of the stuff I do. ~Love, Dallas~