BP200 review by DigiTech

DigiTech: BP200

Purchased from: Musiciansfriend.com

It makes very good sound I'm using my Dean bass and my old drum amp. It has a ton of effects and you can make your own. It has a gain nob on it and a master volume so if the effects ever get to soft for you just crank up the volume. I mainly got this bass effect because I want to play Jimi Hendrix with it and I got the sound I wanted it's got like three different wah effects and you can make your own.

I normally play funk or metal and it fits me perfect. I don't even use have of them so it would pretty much fit anyones style. I've been playing for about a year. I own a Dean bass and I wish I would have got a different bass before using this because I think I could get much better sound. If it were taken or lost I would be pissed. It also has a tuner and before I got it I was having to tune by ear. The only thing I don't like is that a lot of the preset sounds sound the same.

I think I could definitely depend on it. It's made out of metal so you throw it around and it wont get hurt. I think this is the only effect I would bring to a gig because it has like 80 effects. The only thing is that it doesn't have a battery slot or at least I haven't found it, so your limited to how far you can go away from a plug in.

This thing is so easy to use a four year old could do it and there is the manual that goes over every thing. The only thing with editing sounds or making your own is that the manual doesn't tell you what all the effect do. It has another unit like it but this is the upgrade.

Bassmaster2010
    bassplayer496-are you saying that you were reviewing a different product and it put this one>
    Lemurs4mangos
    Some one is offering to buy me BP-80 for $160 (holy...) and that would give me enough money to get the BP-200, is it worth getting? Or should I keep the BP-80 and save for an better Amp?