BassBalls Nano review by Electro-Harmonix

Electro-Harmonix: BassBalls Nano

Purchased from: Andertons, Guildford

This pedal is amazing, its so simple, turn up the response and get a wicked vocal-wah sound, use it with the distortion on and it give you a mean growl, almost RATM style. I'm using this pedal with my Fender Modern Player Jazz Bass through my Laney RB3. Slap bass with this pedal is amazing, ever heard a sound so great. This pedal sounds great however is does have some echo, with isn't a problem when playing live in a band.

I bought this pedal to experiment with, see how it works and I ended up with a great pedal that I can see myself using quite abit. The simplicity is great, whack it on and you get instant FUNK! Before buying this pedal I watched a review from Gear up on youtube, recommend you watch it before you buy it. I would without a doubt get a replacement if this pedal got stolen. Overall a brilliant pedal for reasonable price from an amazing pedal company.

This pedal is in a solid metal box, no way you could break it, however I would recommend using it with a 9v adaptor. I would defiantly rely on this pedal without needing a back up.

The original BassBalls USA has been out for a while now, the Nano is exactly the same just in a smaller case with less controls. It's a Envelope Filter made for the bass, but also very 'Funky' when used with a guitar. It's really easy to use, just plug in and play, it has one knob, response and one switch distortion. This pedal included a manual, one sheet back and front.