BassBalls USA review by Electro-Harmonix

Electro-Harmonix: BassBalls USA

Purchased from: Musciansfriend.com

An Ibanez SWX 65 watt bass amp and a Ibanez IBZ10. Not on the larger amps but on smaller amps it is slightly noisy. Medium treble, three quarters bass and half middle and half volume. They always sound great and perfect and strong but not overwhelming. Yeah, Cliff Burton (Metallica) and I couldn't think of any others. The auto filter quality is very good and clear when activated. There is also a distortion switch.

Funk and Indie and Punk and a very good match. Almost a year, I also own an EHX Big Muff Pi, a DigiTech BP80, An Ibanez Soundgear, an Ibanez SWX 65, and a Ibanez IBZ10. No, this is a perfect match. Defiantly buy another. The small size, ease of use, and simplicity. Switch is placed to close to the knob and distortion switch. The sound and price. Nope. A "boost" switch for extra filter power.

Yes it is metal and very sturdy, quite the little pedal it is. Yes I wouldn't need backup or an extra pedal. Very easy and tough. Great pedal without a doubt what so ever. Best pedal for reliability from EHX. The pedal is very reliable and can be abused quite a bit.

Very easy, just turn the response knob and you will get a more responsive sound either less or more, which ever you choose. There is a distortion and a clean switch for a more vocal like sound or a filtered fuzz, but very subtle. The manual is short and straight forward for getting a different sound with each setting. I do not know the number and my version has not been upgraded or updated.

b4t3man
    The way you reviewed it sounded like you were answering questions or something haha.
    Jsteele1408
    Yeah the writing here was very distracting. It seems like every sentence you wrote was directly answering an unseen question...
    When you write reviews, there are a number of guide questions to help you go over the important parts (which is why many reviews sound the same). I guess he assumed they'd show up here.
    DeadlyKombat
    how did this sneak through the approval portion unnoticed? unless of course its automated. because all the mods are robots. looks to be a bass distortion pedal though.
    conroy91
    SOADriff wrote: so, what does this pedal actually do?
    err... Its hard to say.. I've used one.. I personally think its rubbish
    nightraven
    it's an envelope filter - basically a wah that sweeps in response to your picking dynamics. nice and funky. this one doesn't sound like your average envelope filter though, because it has two filters going on at once giving it that weird vocal sweep. it's a neat pedal.
    rockahollic1
    jean_genie
    rockahollic1 wrote: Ledzepp3 is my little brother... sorry everyone haha. He's 12, new to UG and reviews and stuff, so yeah. Also, everything he writes is distracting
    This post is phenominal. I'd sig it if I weren't so lazy.
    Ledzepp3
    This pedal is actually an auto wah or a filter which ever you call it. I did forget to mention that it does give a litte more low end depeding on what amplifier you use... it's my first review so i'm not a pro at it, forgive me...