B2.1U review by Zoom

Zoom: B2.1U

Purchased from: www.Gak.com

I just play out of the Effects pedal with my Headphones. You can change the strenth of each Sound setting, It can be weak to strong, you can always get the sound you are looking for. With 40 patches, You have Lots of Pre Distortion Effects, Wahwah Effects and Octive Effects. Some wont sound to great, And the rest will sound Simply Amazing.

Seeming as I like to play a lot of funk and slap, I really like the effects for that type of music. There is a patch which is almost Identical to the Marcus Miller sound. The main reason I Chose this Product was that It was at a good price, for a lot of effects. I was wanting to get the Boss ME-20B Bass Multi-Effect Pedal, But that costed to much, So I looked at Zoom and found this for a good price of around 90. It's worth the money for sure.

I can't always depend on it, And that's the only bad thing. The USB is clumsy, It sometimes just turns off on me, The power by Plug is very reliable and so is the battery power. With the USB, It doesn't work for about 5 days, Then just randly switches back on again for a fortnight, that's a big let down for me, As I like to do recordings on my bass.

This effects pedal is very easy to use, It is hard at first to know how to use the tuner and to create your own Patchs. The Patch Editing is amazing, the possibilys are Endless! You can change the delay from being Miliseconds to Over 3 seconds, Wah-Wah Strenth and there is an EQ. The manual is very simple and easy to use, Easy Step By Step instructions.

hells bassist
    Crack_Hitler wrote: Pretty much just a $200 tuner really, that's all it's good for. Does anyone wanna buy mine? Barely used.
    +1 lol
    King Krapp
    In response to LoveThyBass's review, you mention that it takes a long time to swap between patches because there are only 2 swap buttons. Well, the effect type buttons (under the furthermost left knob) skip patches in groups of ten, so with a dexterous toe you'll be fine with that.
    Bass_Freak_2010
    this thing is amazing. it does it all. i just bought it and its not just a tuner it has crazy effects on it too. i use it with my electric and acoustic. =)