Bronze Series Warlock review by B.C. Rich

B.C. Rich: Bronze Series Warlock

The style of music I play with this bass is metal. It suits my genre of music perfectly. The amplifier that I'm using with thei bass is a Traynor Bass Mate 25 and the pedal I use with it is a Boss ODB-3. it is noisy when you put the equalizers on max on the Boss pedal. Other than that is has excellent sound.

Like I said it's a good match for the music style I play. Some music from bands that I play on this bass are Metallica, Iron Maiden, Megadeth, Anthrax, Black Label Society, Lamb Of God, Black Sabbath and Motorhead. I've been playing bass for about 6 days and I already can play all of Holy Wars The Punishment Due and most of (Anesthesia)-Pulling Teeth. I think this is a great product. If this were stolen I would find the person and me and my two friends who one got a Jackson V and a Washburn V will poke the guy senseless with our instruments. I love everything about this bass and I hate nothing of this bass. I compared this to a Squire, and a Silvertone bass. This bass looks better and it had more frets then the other two. I wish this bass came with a coffin case but I'm getting a coffin case soon and I also wish that I had a wah pedal for my bass. The B. C. Rich Bronze Series Warlock is a great bass to have.

This bass will withstand live playing. The hardware seems like it will last. The strap buttons are solid. I can depend on it and I would use it in a gig with out backup because it's the onyl bass I got but I'm saving up now for a Dean ZBX. The finish is good enough to last.

The guitar was set up great at the factory better than wat my Epiphone SG was. The pickups are great. The bridge was routed perfectly. This guitar didn't contain not 1 flaw.

This bass was made in the year 2004. It was made in China. It has 24 jumble frets and a 34" scale lengh. It has a solid top. This bass has a agathis body, rosewood fretboard and a maple bolt on neck. Her finish is metallic red but the neck is not painted. It has an adjustable bridge. I am not sure if the electronis are active or passive. The bass has 1 volume control and 1 tone control. The tuners on this bass are BC Rich Sealed tuners. The pickup on this bass is a single B\.C\. Rich P-style pickup. She came with a cable and that was it unles u want to count the box.

victro_bassist
    i liked your review but it doesnt hold much water as B.C Rich guitars have let thier quality slump alot for the past 5 years. and yes i do have experience as i had a similar model and it basically countered all of your coments. i have several friends that have run into the same problems on other models also. Never the less, good review though
    bassplayer496
    Yeah, this bass is pretty good. The pickups aren't great though. And it is a good bass for beginners. But the paint chips off pretty fast on the bottom spikes. It's well worth the $230 I paid for it though. My only real complaint is that it's really heavy, about twice as heavy as most basses. It's still good though. ~Love, Dallas~
    Eagle86
    A great bass guitar. Tested it today! It looks great and sounds good.
    Short rocker7
    good review. as a owner of this bass I can pretty much say I like it for the styles of classic rock, punk, and blues. It is alot better than my fender I have. The only thing is I say use a Fender Rumble amp with it.
    bobo2mcr
    This bass SUCKS!!!!! Do not buy the bronze series, get the platinum warlock
    shadow of deth
    i think this bass i awesome i bought it over a peavey bxp soumds good looks good whar more do u want
    skullhead
    this bass is a good bass to play. it has a great sound but not so good for begginers beacuse its easy 2 chip and scratch.
    elpunkos
    i use this bass for live with a ampeg.....the pickup are good and sound good....but the neck is verry long....8/10
    mcfreaki
    my cousin has a warlock bass, he got it off eBay. i'm kind of jealous, i wish i had a non-bass warlock! oh well...
    shadow of deth
    i traded mine 4 a 5string p bass i liked it but i barely rubbed it on th side of my amp and it chipped the paint. but has good sound and 24 fret neck is great