Bronze Series Warlock review by B.C. Rich

B.C. Rich: Bronze Series Warlock

I think it has a pretty well rounded sound, making it suitable for most styles. I play ska, and although the bass doesnt't look like it should be in a ska band but it can produce a nice tone and that's really what's important. I run it through a Crate BT25 right now, and it sounds good cause the bt25 has nice built-in effects (tuner, distortion, octaver). When I get the money for either a Zoom B2.1U or a Boss cs-3 so I can get a nice smooth compressed sound. I'm not so sure how exactly this sounds compared to other bass amps cause the two amps I own are both crates (BT25 and GT10).

I choose this one cause when I got my first guitar I was eyeing the guitar version of this. but then when I dumped guitar for bass, I really wanted a bass that wasn't generic and wasn't too expensive, so I choose this one. If I lost it or it got stolen, I would probally buy a warlock bass but probally not a bronze. I didn't like the headstocks of the other warlock models but I might just get one of them if I was gonna buy another warlock. I've been playing bass for bout a year. I don't have a favorite feature cause there aren't any other than a standard bass that looks sick. I wish it was a little more comfortable to play when sitting (there's a edge where you would rest your arm) also it's a little heavy when playing standing up. So I wish it was a little more comfortable to play. Other than that it's perfect.

This is my first bass. I used it at a gig recently and it was fine. I would use it without a backup cause I don't have a back up. strap buttons are solid. I think this will last me a good while. By then I'll have already gotten a second axe (there's a charecter minimum that needs to be filled here, basicly ignore this).

I bought it used so I can't judge on how it was straight from the factory. when I got the bass, the presence knob was very loose and didn't work, but by removing the knob and tightening the nut, the problem was fixed. also the knobs are really nice! they look really good against the back body, cause they are like chrome-ish.

Spaz91
    Sorry I'm a n00b but are the prices in $(US) or (GB)? Cos this bass looks cool and I WANT IT.
    Mescalino
    How the F can anyone give this bass a 10??? Even a 1 would be much to high for this piece of crap!