Minutes to Midnight review by Linkin Park

Linkin Park: Minutes to Midnight
  • Released: May 15, 2007

Before I got the album I listened to Bleed It Out, Shadow Of The Day, and What I've Done on MTV and VH1. My ipmression of those tracks was that Shadow of the day was only going to be the only soft song on the album besides like 2 others but I was wrong. When I first started listening to the album I listened to all the songs I didn't know. I was surprised. For Linkin Park there wasn't too much screaming. That threw me of guard. My impression that I told my brother was that It sounded like U2 not LP. I liked the new sound in some of the songs like Hands Held High, Shadow Of The Day, Leave Out All The Rest, and Valentines Day. Overall the sound was good but they should go back to their old stytle of music. Their old style was shown in the tracks Bleed It Out, No More Sorrow, and Given Up.

I was surprised at the unesesary swearing in the music. I didn't like it at all. But they nshould have still had Mike and Chester both should still sing together in the songs like theyt did in the song Hit the Floor from Metoera and Lying from you. I think the vocals fit in with the music perfectly though even though I didn't like too much of the music. Mike could've done a lot more rapping in my opinion.

The songs that I like most where Given Up, Leave Out All The Rest, Bleed It Out, What I've Done, Hands Held High, and my favorite song on the album was No More Sorrow. I love the songs thatnI listed but the sound needs to tgo back to tye old way. I would not get the album again.