Action 4 review by Cort

Cort: Action 4

For the music I play it is a god and I think that it will handle everyting else with a quick turn on the knobs and it's pretty cheap so I love it... nothing more to say!

I would alaway depend on it at a gig I have palyed it live a million times and it has neaver failed me... but if you are throwing it around like me (completely insane) you might need to tape the stap to the body.

The bass was set up perfectly from the factory. I haven't changed anything and it rock hardcore butt anyway. Besides this thing can go through a huricane without getting de-tuned.

My Bass was made in Japan I think, it has 24 frets and has two volume controls and one tone control. The body is made form Agathis, and the neck is made from hard rock maple. Its finish is the cool thing about it, it has a really cool cutaway in the head and the neck is untreated and gives a great grip when you are throwing it around... The body it painted transparent blue, the only thing about it is that the paint get alot of scartches pretty quick.

Double Basser
    yes, she is a beautiful axe and perfect for what i want, i play anything from Jazz to Classical Rock to Blues Rock and she always gives me the perfect tone and is one sexy instrument I love my Cort
    ExistentAtrophy
    Nice review man! Sounds like you really love your Cort! i have a little problem. I want 2 buy my first bass but im not sure whether i should buy a brand new Cort Action 4 Series bass like yours or a second hand Cort NB4 Artisan bass guitar with Bartollini MKII active pickups for the same price? please can you give me some advice!
    Bob_Doles_Pants
    actualy i have a lot of neck noise too. And the G string (he he he) goes out of tune as you go up the neck too, but i think you can fix that... I dont love it as much as i first did. Still pretty cool tho
    bassstar
    Aww i gt 1 n it is such an amazing bass!! I love it!! n it sounds great.I've had it for a couple of years n have never had any problems wit it. I'd definately recomend it.
    cort bassist
    my first bas was one of the artisan series of cort and i must say that the action series plays better . And the sound is much better then that of the artisan series but that is what i think.
    Eagle86
    This is not an great bass guitar! I had some problem with bad noise from the neck. The store were i bought it needed to give me a new one 3 times. When i came in to the store for the fourth time dey gave me an Squier P-Bass. And that bass guitar works perfektly. Its sad. The cort action bass is an beautiful bass guitar