Action 4 Review

manufacturer: Cort date: 10/04/2007 category: Bass Guitars
Cort: Action 4
Agathis body, Hard maple neck. Powersound pickups. Diecasting tuners.
 Reliability & Durability: 8.5
 8.2
 8.3
 23,220
reviews (2) 18 comments vote for this gear:
Action 4 Reviewed by: unregistered, on april 28, 2004

Features: My Bass was made in Japan I think, it has 24 frets and has two volume controls and one tone control. The body is made form Agathis, and the neck is made from hard rock maple. Its finish is the cool thing about it, it has a really cool cutaway in the head and the neck is untreated and gives a great grip when you are throwing it around... The body it painted transparent blue, the only thing about it is that the paint get alot of scartches pretty quick. // 8

Action, Fit & Finish: The bass was set up perfectly from the factory. I haven't changed anything and it rock hardcore butt anyway. Besides this thing can go through a huricane without getting de-tuned. // 10

Reliability & Durability: I would alaway depend on it at a gig I have palyed it live a million times and it has neaver failed me... but if you are throwing it around like me (completely insane) you might need to tape the stap to the body. // 10

Overall Impression: For the music I play it is a god and I think that it will handle everyting else with a quick turn on the knobs and it's pretty cheap so I love it... nothing more to say! // 8

Action 4 Reviewed by: J.J.Jolly, on october 04, 2007

Sound: This bass is for a bass player that's more into hard rock music and can play that genre of music. It has the sound for hard rock music when you try this bass out. I play this with a Stagg 40BA Amp and it gives it a good vibration and a good fill of the bass. I haven't got any effects yet and haven't used any yet but I think any effect will be good for this bass. This bass is certainly for more metal players because I play Indie rock on this bass and it doesn't go as well, so if you like playing metal music, heres the bass for you. // 9

Action, Fit & Finish: This bass has lots of colours for it including: black, amber satin, blue, red and walnut satin. This bass keeps getting out of tune for some reason though when I don't even touch it, but other then that, this bass is brilliant. This bass guitar also comes in different sizes as well like 1/2 size and a 3/4 size. // 6

Reliability & Durability: This bass guitar I recon has a good lifespan and a good sound so it is good for performances. The strap buttons are perfect and never become loose or anything. this bass would be brilliant as a backup bass or a first choice bass if you were doing a gig. this bass is thick and wide and lasts a long time. I have smashed it a tiny bit, but it seems to have no effect on it at all. // 7

Overall Impression: Overall, this bass is quality and worth the price it is. All metallists Who play bass guitar, get this bass! there is nothing bad about it, it's all good. I wouldn't buy it again though if it was stolen because it is a good bass, but I would try out a different bass. // 6

Comments