Slammer review by Cort

• Reviewer's score: 5 Decent
Cort: Slammer

Purchased from: eBay

This bass matches my style which is heavy metal. It sounds good but I hate how it is so small for a bass. sometimes people think I'm playing a guitar. I would comepare this to a Rogue SX100B. It's cheap, lightweight, and has good sound quality for how cheap it is. I wish it had a pickgaurd on it or have the ability to, but like I said the body is too small.

This bass will withstand live playing but always have a backup. Its strap buttons are lose all the time but it's light so you can go without one if it comes off. You don't want to depend on it but it is great for backup or practice.

This bass is really poorly put together. Its controls are loose and its strap buttons will come off. But then again you get what you pay for.

This bass has a 20 fret scale neck made rosewood. I don't like the body because it is too small and light. It's body is smaller than my guitar and has the same neck-lenghth. It has P style bass pickups and die-cast metal tuners. The tuners are very weak and tend to crack if you tune up and down a lot. It comes with 1 tone and 1 volume control.

Anson93
    its like a mix of an sg and a p-bass for about one twentieth of the price.
    stevegoetsch
    Is $50.00 to much for a used one with no tuners, also how much are good tuners? Thanks.
    onydag
    This bass is fine for a first bass. If you stick with it, you'll have a story to tell later about how you started out on "the worlds most piece of shyt bass ever" as the PluckU so eloquently stated.