Edge 1 review by Dean

Dean: Edge 1

Purchased from: Make Music

It's just a fantastic bass. Sounds great, feels great, looks cool. I'm playing Chili Peppers style basslines mainly. And I play through a tiny Fender Rumble 25 amp. I even prefer it to the Vintage Fender Jazz Bass I was using before.

Everything on this bass is solid as a rock. It never goes out of tune, even having been inside a gig bag getting bashed around for hours, it still holds its tuning. I've gigged with it without backup a few times and its always been great. Never needed to tune up during a set with this one, unlike my jazz bass. Finish had not a scratch on it, despite me being very clumsy with it.

Action was pretty good. got it set up in the store. Can't find any flaws. All the tuners and everything are all screwed in properly, only the jack socket has come a little loose in the last 6 months.

- Trans red finish - Basswood body - 34" scale & 1-9/16" nut - Die Cast tuners - Chrome hardware - Soap bar pickups - Bolt-on maple neck - Rosewood fingerboard - Abalone dot inlays - 24 Frets - Passive electronics - Made in Korea - Came with Ritter gig bag.