Edge 1 review by Dean

Dean: Edge 1

Purchased from: Robbie's Music Store

This bass can play just about any style as long as it's not too farfetched. I've had this bass for about two months but I've been playing for about a year now. If I lost it then I'd probably go all out and buy something amazing, but I'd love to have it as a back up. I love how there's a volume control for each of the pickups, it gives me a good feeling of control. This is definitely a good choice for a 2nd bass or backup bass or what ever you want really. Thank you, Dean!

This bass is very durable. A couple days after I bought it, we decided to knock over my drummers drum set and my bass got knocked over accidentally. There was only a little cut in it, but it gives the bass character, as I like to say. The finish on the fret board seems decent but will probably wear off after awhile. It's a very dependable guitar but I would only play with it without a backup if I had to. Overall, a pretty rugid guitar.

I bought the same bass that I had played with in the store, and it had only been there for a few days, so there wasn't anything wrong with it really. It was a little out of tune, but that was probably from the car ride home with it. One of the pickups was a little loose but it didn't really make a difference in the sound. Overall, it was a pretty good finish and the store did a good job of keeping it well-kept.

Shredmaster42
    I'm looking for a bass for a thrash band and I think this one fits the bill for toughness and sound. Thanks a lot guys!
    icon_player_5
    I have this bass and It's amazing. Only complaint i have is when i went to change the strings, the nut came unglued, other than that, this thing is rock solid.
    Ingsoc
    Not a great bass. If it was 200 bucks cheaper, I would rate it higher, but it plays like a beginner bass and costs about as much as a standard jazz, which sounds way better and has more diversity. It's almost impossible to set up for slap and pop, and the only good sound I ever got out of it was treble oriented tones with a pick.
    ONEfunkyBASS
    mine was freekin terrible, the action sucked, buzz on all lower frets (1-5) dont buy it, save for a fender standard jazz instead. ive played it through a rumble 100, the 2x100 model and the tone absolutly was just terrible