EB-0 review by Epiphone

• Reviewer's score: 4.2 Poor
Epiphone: EB-0

I play a range of music, from blues to metal, though I usually stick to rock. I find that if you have the right amp and settings on the bass, such as down tuning for metal etc., it suits all styles just fine. It may sound a little bright if you don't really play with the settings, but you can get it to a sound you'll like. I can promise that.

I really have not been playing long enough to be an expert, so I guess that'd make this a good beginers bass. I have small hands so the short scale bass works well for me. I love the look of it in general. Its a good sturdy beginers bass and a good bass in general. I would change the strap buttons. I really enjoy playing this bass because it is a nice smooth sound, its solidly built, and it just plain looks cool.

I drop this bass alot (I'm a spas..) and it never even had a scratch on it. The strap buttons are not exactly the best so I'd recomend spending the extra bit of money on srap locks. I beleive this to be a reliable bass because of how sturdy it is, the overall quality of it and if you don't like anything about this bass, it's pretty easy and to replace yourself.

I was able to play right away when I bought it. The bass was in wonderful condition. I couldn't find a single flaw in it. The tuning pegs are easy to work with, even with thicker strings. I don't think I'll have to replace the hardware or get it set up any time soon.

This bass is made in china and inspected and set up in the US. It's a short scale bass with a solid body and a pretty comfortable feeling fretboard.I got the cherry red finish but it also comes in an ivory color. It has one hummbucker pickup at the bass of the fretboard. If you buy the package it has an amp, a cable, headphones, and a tuner. I wouldnt' recomend buying it in a package because the amp is low qualtity. I bought the bass seperatly after falling in love at first sight with it.