EB-0 Gig Rig Bass Package review by Epiphone

Epiphone: EB-0 Gig Rig Bass Package

This bass goes great with any kind of music style! I've tried about every different genre of music with it. It sounds great! I prefer playing more hardcore/scremo with it and it works out really awsome. The amp worked really good with it and sounds great. You can play about any kind of sound or song with this bass pack.

I play hardcore/scremo music with it. It matches just fine with it. I have been playing the bass guitar for about 2 years. I have a Washburn/Lion bass guitar, and a Fender Precision bass guitar. I have a Fender Rumble 100 bass amplifier. Their is nothing I wish to have asked. I would want to buy the same guitar. I love the sound of it and how light it is. I hate how theirs no pick ups. My favorite feature is how it is designed and the shape of it. I compared it to my Fender Precision and Washburn/Lion bass guitars and I liked the Epiphone the best becuase it had the most satisfying sound and better looks. I wish it had pickups but it doesnt really matter becuase it still sounds great and works fine with out them.

This guitar will withstands live playing. I've played with at many gigs with my band already and it is real good to jump around with and do any other trick a bassist would want to do. You would probly need to get a bigger amplifier though. The hardware seems like it will last for a while. At least a few years. I haven't had any problems with the strap buttons so far. I like where they placed it. I say you can defintley depend on it and I could defintley see it at a gig without having to have a back up. The finish is perfect to last and I don't think it will wear off to quick.

The guitar and other parts worked just fine. The tuner was great, the amplifier sounded perfect for a beginner bass player, the gig bag was good, came with an awsome beginners video that helps a lot, the cable works fine too and so did all the other parts. The only problem I had was after about 2 weeks the strings broke. I then got new strings and everything sounded great and I didn't have any more problems.

The Epiphone EB-0 Gig Rig Bass Package includes an Epiphone EB-0 Electric Bass Guitar with vintage headstock and massive humbucker, a Studio Bass 10 amp with 3-band EQ and presence control, beginner DVD, quartz tuner, gig bag, strap, cable, and picks.

winterburn69
    Thanks for the review, I've been thinking about getting one of these packs and I definatly will now.
    Psyco_X
    gahh i got one of these the bass didn't fit in the gig bag and i can't play slap on it its a beginner bass i have to say
    elliotgardiner
    I hate how theirs no pick ups. I wish it had pickups but it doesnt really matter becuase it still sounds great and works fine with out them.
    wtf.
    pie_man_25
    I have a fender jazz and it works awesome. I'm looking for a backup (cuz the humidity in my town is wacky, and it's a pretty thin neck) and epiphones just don't respond enough
    tobuei
    be wary if your considering buying this, i have one and the pins that hold down the bride came completely out of the wood
    tobuei
    be wary if your considering buying this, i have one and the pins that hold down the bridge came completely out of the wood
    _.Edgardo?
    i own this bass...and i personally think it is a piece of crap...if you're considering buying this.... don't.
    tautersauce92
    im sure its not an amazing bass but its 250$ and it comes with bass and amp, is there other bass in that price range that is actually good?
    froggyman
    this is definately not a pro bass but mine has served me well as i learn...the tone isnt the best but it really shines when played pick style. oh and another thing...the short 30.5'' scale is a little of a shock when you first get on a full 34'' or even a 35''
    BigMacca
    There are people saying that this is a crap bass,but I've been told this before and completely agree with it. There are no shit basses, only shit bassists.