EB-0 LImited Edition Review

manufacturer: Epiphone date: 11/04/2010 category: Bass Guitars
Epiphone: EB-0 LImited Edition
The Epiphone EB-0 is a small, affordable classic '60s bass with big tone, ideal for the smaller player.
 6.8
 6.6
review (1) pictures (1) 12 comments vote for this gear:
EB-0 LImited Edition Reviewed by: Bass21, on november 04, 2010

Price paid: C$ 250

Purchased from: Fuzztone Music

Features: It's got A 20 fret neck made out of mahogany. It has Volume and Tone For controls. Its built with a solid top and the body is a beautiful dark mahogany. The bass is made with Completely Stainless steel pickups And pegs. // 7

Sound: It is AWESOME for Rock and Metal both of which I play. I play it on an Marshall MB - 30 Amp and that seems to work absolutely great. I use it for a practice bass so I don't use max volume, But if I wanted to this thing could make a LOT of noise. It doesn't have that much variety for different sounds but it's still my favorite bass ever. // 7

Action, Fit & Finish: Every thing was A- okay with.. The set up for it at the store made it look like Nothing special but in real life it's the bassists best friend. The pickups were adjusted just fine. And the Wood, controls pegs, bridge Etc. were all perfect. Overall the bass was fitted appropriately. // 7

Reliability & Durability: This Bass could definitely hold up at a show. I'd use it for pretty much anything, Without a backup. All the hardware seems topped up for this price And the finish seems Outstanding, I've had it for About a year and a half and no damage yet. The buttons are iffy, since there just plastic. But there's a bad to every good, Right? // 7

Overall Impression: I play Rock and Metal For about two years and this thing does the job. I play it an a Marshall MB - 30. If it was stolen... Then I'd go home and cry, Then buy it again. I like the style but I really REALLY wish it had a two octave neck. // 7

Comments