EB-3 review by Epiphone

Epiphone: EB-3

Purchased from: samash

The band I'm in plays grunge style music and grunge covers. This is a good match or great. I did have a Fender precision bass, the EB3 blows Fender P Bass out of the water. If it was to be stolen, I would buy the samething right back even if I had $4,000 for another bass. I love the pearl trapiziod inlays, it makes it as pretty as it sounds. There is bad thing about it, it is top heavy. You always have to hold it up. My favorite feture on this bass is the switch. It makes all the difference. I comparred the EB3 to the Fender jazz bass. There both around the same price range. The EB3 has more variety and deeper and fuller sound. This is a great bass and I highly suggest it to any bass player.

Not unless I take this bass and break it by throwing it off a building. I expect it to last for as long as I need it doing anything. Everything on this bass is 100% correct.

There were no mistakes with this 4 string at all. No some parts were not picture perfect but the rest was. For the parts that wasn't perfect they was still better than average.

- Made in Japan - 22 frets 34'' scale - Solid top - 2 volume and tone knobs - 3 way switch: 1-rythm, 2-both pickups, 3-treble - 1 big sidewinder humbucker - 1 mini humbucker - Neck mahoganyBody Mahogany - Fretboard rosewood - Chrome hardware