LTD B-155 review by ESP

ESP: LTD B-155

Purchased from: Kashmire music

It's good for any type of metal and maybe some bules and funk if you're good at setting an amp.

This thing can be kicked around night after night and be perfect the next day. Stays in tune always and sounds good. hardware is durable expept the back of the tuners fell off the g string tuner. I use a pick and my finger but more so a pick and theres no scraches yet and ive had it for 4 months. Strap pins are solid I use kepur straps so I dont use strap locks and nothings come loose or anything.

I didn't have to do anything to this bass to love it perfect right off the shelf. The only flaw is one of the control nobs is lose.

It's a 5 string 24 jumbo frets. Rosewood fretboard, Agathis wood body with a beautiful flat black finish (down fall is it pick ups a lot of dust and crap). For electronics volume, balance, ESP ABQ-2 active EQ. its a bolt on I normally dont like bolt-ons but this one is amazing one note will last for 1 min straight.

playfielder
    Damn, i really want one. Ive got the model down at the moment (B-55), but that is a great bass! I should go down and try the 155, sounds like a great bass.